Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hello All!


I am new to this whole blogging thing, in fact this is my very first blog! If you read my about me section, it gives a little bit of info about me. I love to crochet! Right now, that is my primary job. I have my own E-Store, which is doing okay, and I also sell on Ebay, which I have had no luck with yet! I spend the majority of my day cleaning the house, it's amazing with two people how much a neat freak can still find to do. Witht the rest of my time, I crochet. I get bored with blankets, so right now my thing is baby clothes. They are so cute and fast to make! I find basic patterns and combine stitches, invent my own patterns, and make them my own. I just think baby clothes are so sweet! Anyways, that's my blog for the day:) Have a wonderful day all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment